Social Distancing Guidelines & Screening Questions
All customers will have their temperature taken before entering our office, be asked a series of screening questions and must adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Click on each section below to learn more.
Social Distancing Guidelines
Our offices will adhere to strict social distancing guidelines that every customer must follow in order to be served, including:
- Customers should wash their hands thoroughly before visiting our office;
- All customers are strongly encouraged to wear face masks and bring hand sanitizer with them;
- Customers should sanitize their hands before they enter our office;
- Our lobbies will not be open to the public. Customers are not permitted to wait in the lobby;
- All customers must wait in their cars until their number is called via text message;
- Once their number is called, customers will proceed to the building and will be asked a series of screening questions before they are permitted to enter;
- Customers should come alone. Guests will not be permitted;
- To protect customers and our employees, a plexiglass barrier has been installed at each open service window; and
- Customers should maintain a distance of at least six feet from all other customers and employees.
Each customer will have their temperature taken before entering the building, and if they have a fever at or above 99 degrees Fahrenheit, that customer will be asked to leave. Each customer will also be asked the following screening questions:
- YES or NO:
- Do you currently have COVID-19?
- In the last fourteen days, have you had symptoms of COVID-19?
- In the last fourteen days, have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
- In the last fourteen days, have you had contact with anyone who would answer “yes” to the first three questions?
- YES or NO, in the last fourteen days, have you had any of the following:
- A new fever (99°F or higher), or a sense of having a fever?
- A new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- New shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- A new sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- New muscle aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition, or that may have been caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
Any customer that answers “yes” to the above screening questions will be immediately asked to leave.
Schedule an Appointment
News & Updates
Check here for the latest news and updates from our office.
Effective Monday, May 4 at 8:30 am, Downtown, Clarcona, Sand Lake and University offices are open to the public by appointment only.
Effective Wednesday, April 29 at 8:30 am, Lee Vista & 417 and West Oaks Mall offices are open to the public by appointment only.
Per the Governor’s Executive Order, all driver’s licenses and IDs that expire between March 16 – April 15 are extended for 60 days; all driver’s licenses and IDs that expire between April 16 – April 30 are extended for 30 days; and all driver’s licenses and IDs that expire between May 1 – May 31 are extended for 30 days.
Tag & Title by Mail
Follow the checklist to process your title transaction through the mail. Please mail your completed paperwork along with your original title, signed application forms and a check or money order made payable to Scott Randolph or Orange County Tax Collector to Orange County Tax Collector, P.O. Box 545100, Orlando FL 32854.
Visit Orange Auto Tag Agency at 11210 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837 or First Orange Tag Agency at 718 Garden Plaza, Orlando, FL 32803.
Disabled Parking Placards
Email us by using the contact form on our Contact Us page or send the completed application to P.O. Box 779003, Orlando, FL 32877.